The folks over at ReadingGroupGuides.com have surveyed their book club members (over 12,000 people), and have come up with a list of the top ten favorite book club discussion books.
Have you read any of these with your book club? Do you think there is another book that should be on the list? Post a comment below and share your book club stories.
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
5. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
6. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
7. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
8. Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
9. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
10. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant