The times for trick-or-treating on Saturday October 31st in East Baton Rouge Parish will be 5-7pm. Boils and Ghouls will be roaming the streets scaring people and collecting treats so be sure to watch out if you’re driving around town or on the way to the LSU v Tulane game.
The Baton Rouge Police Department have offered the following safety tips:
- Never allow children to trick-or-treat without adult supervision.
- Always stay in groups.
- Use sidewalks and stay out of the street wherever possible.
- Wear reflective clothing or bright costumes.
- Trick-or-treat only in familiar neighborhoods.
- Do not allow children to eat candy or treats until thoroughly checked by an adult.
- Call police if any suspicious activity occurs, or if candy is suspected to be tainted.
- Residents are urged to hand out only manufactured, sealed candy.